18 September 2008

Oh My Crap!

How can this possibly get worse?  First, they're crippling our economy and causing hurricanes - Oh - I didn't mention that?  Dolphins get together with other like minded fishes and swim in groups upwards of 2 million in giant hundred mile circumference cicles creating a whirlpool that due to the sea mist's interaction with the atmosphere, causes the spiraling effect of the hurricane's cloud pattern.  What a bunch of douches.  And all this time you thought it was a butterfly flapping its wings in China.  Everyone knows the only thing that causes is my ex to blow whoever's walking past her apartment.


Anyway, I divest.  No - wait - I wish I divested.  But I didn't...  So instead of writing this from my Gulfstream IX, I'm only writing it from the back of an S65AMG.  Ooopsy!

Oh - so here's why I said "Oh My Crap!" -



WTC?!??!  Sorry - Meant WTF.  WTC stands for something that I'm supposed to Never Forget (TM) but somehow have.  So the dolphins are either A) sentient extraterrestial beings who really want to communicate with a pink liquid filled Ed Harris or B) in league with Industrial Light Magic and have a kickass FX budget.  I cannot fathom what evil this portends.  Or pretends. Or pretence.  Or pretensioners.  Or the Pretenders.  Or the Predator.  Or the Prenatal Care Unit.  Or Law and Order: SVU.  Or  Survivor Gabon.  Or Zsa Zsa Gabor.  Or Gabbo.  

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: