18 December 2008

OH SNAP! I WANT THIS!



Honeywell (NYSE: HON) is one of the world's foremost manufacturers of thermostats, automobile parts and that's right - weapon systems.  Imagine my delight when it was announced the Honeywell partnered with Microsoft to create this bad boy:



Set this bad boy to "char broil" and commence the slaughter.  It took them long enough to create an actually functioning Star Trek (TM) style phaser gun thingybob.  I mean, look at all the sweet buttons and touch screen.  This thing just screams "let's toast us some Tribbles" or "look out, humpbacks, I got me a laser gun!"  God I want one... how much are they?  

Two Hours Later:  Um.  After a cease and desist email from the fine lawyers at Cadawalalalader, Wickersham, Haversham, Taft, Skadden, Arps, McKinsey & Co., I must (1) remove all mention of the above product and (2) note to my readers that this is indeed a barcode scanner and not, I repeat NOT a raygun.

I'm severely disappointed and will have to go back to the old way of killing dolphins:  A 2'x4' with a couple 16 penny nails through the end.

My life, so full of vibrance and vivacity and other "v" words, has suddenly become fallow and barren, like most  girl's uteruses.  Uterii?  Uterae?  

I'll have to look that up.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: