28 August 2008

Stop Doing This To Your Children! Jackass...

So my very good friend stupid stupid stupidly took his fucking kid to the Gulfarium, whatever the fuck that is. And you know what? There's pictures of his kid smiling in front of a fucking motherfucking cocksucker of a dolphin. DUDE! Don't you know they're 1. not smart 2. retarded 3. blood thirsty killers and most importantly, 4. they rape each other. I know you've served your country, found a beautiful wife and raised a gorgeous family, but frankly, all of those things are out the window now. Because you're an idiot. You took your daughter basically to the maritime equivalent of Buchenwald. Except the people are the Jews and the dolphins are the Nazis. Underwater. Without guns. Crap. This analogy sucks.

Anywho... join me in condemning this upstanding albeit misguided Virginia family for taking their offspring to see Hitler underwater.

THEY ARE NOT CUTE! I HATE THEM! THEY HATE YOU!

http://burbwald.blogspot.com/2008/08/gulfarium.html




AIDS


FYI - Friend o'mine... I put your blog on my hotlinks. To the right. Look! You're famous!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: