20 July 2008

Enemies of Humanity, Part I: Hayden Panettiere

In another ongoing series, I shall highlight people and organizations (Greenpeace, you're next) who show blind loyalty towards the evil evil dolphins. Therefore, I submit to you public enemy number one: Hayden Panettiere.

The image “http://www.jaunted.com/files/5957/hayden_panettiere_save_the_dolphins8.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Firstly, I have a problem with anyone born after the Mets last won a World Series. Mostly because were we cuddling in bed and I said "Man... I remember when the Mets won the World Series" and she would say "I was negative 3 years old", well that would freak me out. Until I realized I was tagging an eighteen year old. I guess I'd get over that pretty quickly actually. So strike the "Mets World Series Win vis a vis birthdate" argument.

But the serious threat to humanity posed by Ms. Heroes Cheerleader is her unyielding compassion towards aquatic creatures that given the chance, will kill us all. Her protest of the annual Taiji dolphin hunt set back our cause decades. The publicity garnered by this pint sized terrorist brought negative attention to what ultimately is a fantastic cause. When will people realize that the cold-blooded dolphin has only murder upon its slightly more complex than a goldfish mind? The brave citizens of Japan and their efficient slaughtering methods are helping us immeasurably in the extermination of dolphins and Panettiere is interfering in the process.

Hayden - I know you're very young (and supple, and nubile, and flexible and.... hold on... I'll be right back).

{washes hands}

Anyway, Hayden - you are misguided in your quest. I would like to set up a meeting at Mt. Airy Lodge, preferably in the champagne flute hot tub. Or the rotating bed. I would like to have a face to face with you to show you the errors of your ways. The dolphins are not to be saved. They are to be wiped from the earth with extreme prejudice. I actually can't believe you even went in the water with that surfboard - don't you know they're homicidal and thirst for human blood? The board won't protect you. They use tools now. So, Lizzie Spaulding - next time you're in New York, come by and see me and I will give you an extensive presentation on why dolphins are nasty beasts and then for a conclusion, we'll act like nasty beasts. Somewhere in the Poconos. We'll take my SUV. Because hybrids save the whales.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOUR AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolphin Hater said...

And your grasp of grammar - contractions in particular - is sub-par, at best.

Anonymous said...

Keep it up, dude! Get the information out about how hasty these creatures are! Pig of the ocean!